Technology education nurtures students to develop technology capabilities, technology understanding and technology awareness.
A. Course objectives:
- To provide students with the concepts and applications of information, communication and computer system;
- To develop students’ potentials of information, communication and computer system;
- To provide opportunities for students to solve daily life problems by using ICT;
- To nurture students’ positive values and attitudes towards ICT.
B. Course features:
To nurture students’ creativity, logical thinking and problem solving skill through Maker Education;
Use the award-winning works as teaching materials so that students can benefit from it;
To apply IT skills to learning across other Key Learning Areas.
A. Course objectives
- To equip students with basic business knowledge and skills to prepare them for life, study and employment in the future;
- To help students acquire concepts and attitude of prudent financial management;
- To cultivate students' positive values and attitudes, so that they can play their roles in society as consumers, investors, employees or entrepreneurs in the future.
B. Course features
- To improve students' ability to answer questions and analyze test questions, which leads to better public exam results in the future;
- To cultivate the habit of self-study and encourage learning from peers;
- To enhance students' motivation and interest in studying business.